SANKON (Industrialist Businesswomen and Businessmen Confederation) is an Economic Civil Society Organization located in Ankara and has a total of 193 offices in sovereigns and independent states including Turkish Republics, The League of Arab States, The African States, The Balkan States, Latin American countries, and The European States.
Since its foundation in 2011, SANKON organizes conferences, meetings, organizations, trips, and talks in order to bring together industrialists and entrepreneurs consist of businesswomen and businessmen who are active in numerous fields such as energy, telecommunication, security, software, construction, food, textile, heavy industry, and aviation, etc. SANKON is a Non-Governmental Organization representing the business world on an international platform.
SANKON includes investors, industrialists, businesswomen, and businessmen from all views and there are thousands of member companies covered by SANKON organization operating in different areas of the world as well as Turkey and those companies as the members are capable of doing all kinds of import and export between Turkey and the rest of the world.
– SANKON organizes trade and economic summits in order to strengthen our relations with the regional countries and other states in the world in the national and international arena.
– SANKON pioneers the initiation of all kinds of humanitarian aid campaigns to needy nations and states, regardless of religion, language, race, or gender.
– SANKON conducts social responsibility projects for our women, youth, and disabled citizens in Turkey, for the benefit of the public, and the benefit of humanity. Our confederation makes organizations contribute to peace in Turkey and in the world.
Organizational Structure & Management Style:
The organization consists of; President, Vice Presidents, Senior Consultants, and Consultants who are experts in their fields.
Headquarters Management of the organization consists of the General President, the members of the Board of Directors, High Council of Advisory, the Sector Commissions, and the Foreign Relations Board.
General President is fully authorized by the Board of Directors of the organization, so after the Board of Directors, the effective and authorized unit is the General Presidency.
SANKON Board of Directors is determined once in every three years by the election held in Ankara.
– To make women and men visible, effective and competent in all areas of society.
– To contribute to the development of business and profession-related issues.
– To maintain the balance of equality between women and men in the business world, to balance the competitions of Businesswomen and Businessmen under equal conditions in the national and international community, to pave the way for Businesswomen and Businessmen to make investments in the international community.
– One of SANKON’s most important goals; Boost the exports and imports between nations with the contribution of states of Turkey in the international arena, and establish trade relations among States and Nations to strengthen existing relationships.
SANKON prepares the ground for joint projects by developing economic ties between countries which is possible by bringing together industrial businesswomen, businessmen, and investors all around the world. SANKON plays an important role in terms of the implementation of national and international projects within the framework of the win-win principle supported by our government.